Buzz Lounge - Acoustic Performance

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 08 Apr 2008 16:56

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

tiffoloveshugs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby tiffoloveshugs » 08 Apr 2008 19:21

amazing :)

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby coltonjared » 08 Apr 2008 19:45

Thanks for posting

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 08 Apr 2008 20:55

Not the whole performance though. They closed with "What Are You Looking For," the new version. First time played acoustic. A friend of mine filmed the whole thing, just waiting for him to get to a net connection so we can all see it :)
-matt

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 08 Apr 2008 21:21

That sounded awesome!...thanks so much!!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 08 Apr 2008 21:28

I posted the seperate video of the new version of What are you looking for in a seperate thread- probably should have posted it here :P

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 08 Apr 2008 21:42

the acoustic version is really good. but they're not the same without all the crazy energy they have when they're on stage. at some points, it looks like they're going to jump up and rock out! :)

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 Jun 2008 02:05

d**n! I just watched this for the first time, and My World was f*ck eh-mazing! I loved it, seriously. Mark's beat was pretty wicked too, we've got so many percussion instruments in my house it makes me wanna go pull one out and get his rhythym on ;D lol

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 01 Jun 2008 05:06

I agree, My World is amazing !
Thanks for sharing ! =D

Return to “Media Lounge”