Stick to your guns- SiriusXM// Octane

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Stick to your guns- SiriusXM// Octane

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 21 Jul 2016 17:32

https://youtu.be/y2TK-gtYNA4

OMG! This video is my favorite!!! The dynamics of this song in acoustic is amazing!! It amazes me how different this band can take their songs and flip it around into something so totally different at the same time AMAZING!!! I shared this video a couple times on Facebook not only to share it, but to also listen to it. It literally gives me goosebumps! What are your guy's thoughts?

:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Media Lounge”