KTVA interview with the band 4/6/16

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

KTVA interview with the band 4/6/16

Unread postby stephb » 06 Apr 2016 23:42

There is a written article and a video interview.

Steph

vegawriters

Re: KTVA interview with the band 4/6/16

Unread postby vegawriters » 07 Apr 2016 00:16

First off, I'm dying of squee. They look AMAZING. And there's only a little bit of awkwardness. ;) But it's so good to see them. Emma's hair is awesome. And this is just ... it's so exciting to see them kicking this off.

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: KTVA interview with the band 4/6/16

Unread postby Gabby » 07 Apr 2016 10:43

Seeing them all together like this doing an interview is so adorable and refreshing. There's no strain or anything. They're just happy to be talking about their new music.

I'm so proud I could die happy right now. :hug:

Return to “Media Lounge”